WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
IT IS OUR POLICY TO MAINTAIN A WELL-REGULATED FACILITY, OPERATED WITH AN EMPHASIS ON THE SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS AND THEIR GOOD CONDUCT. OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE FIRMLY AND FAIRLY ENFORCED. WE SOLICIT THE PATRONAGE OF ONLY THOSE WHO AGREE AND COMPLY WITH THESE RULES. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THESE RULES HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED AND WILL BE ENFORCED FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL SKATERS.
1. Patrons will conduct themselves at all times as ladies and gentlemen.
2. NO SMOKING!
3. NO FOUL LANGUAGE!
4. NO GUM CHEWING!
5. NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE CAN BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING.
6. NO IN and OUT privileges or loitering around the building. When you leave, you leave. Person's will have to pay admission again for re-entry.
7. NO alcoholic beverages, or anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs, will not be allowed on premise.
8. All patrons will be neatly groomed, clothes neat and clean. No hats, headbands, hoodies (must be down), sunglasses, halter tops, bare midriffs, bare feet are allowed.
9. All inline and quad skates must be clean and in good repair. NO MISSING WHEELS OR SHARP EDGES!
10. Fast, reckless, tag playing, or skating in an unsafe manner that may jeopardize the safety of others will not be permitted.
11. No sitting on walls, tables or counters.
12. Patron’s shall not carry any person while on skates anywhere in the building.
13. Patron’s shall not enter or leave the building on skates.
14. The following are not allowed on the skating floor: Cell phones, purses, back packs, clothing tied around the waist, food, candy or drinks.
15. All persons renting skates must wear socks (Socks may be purchased for $2)
16. When skate session is over, tuck laces inside the rental skates and return them to the skate rental counter.
17. All shoes, coats, purses, and personal belongings must be placed in a locker. Items may not be kept at snack bar tables. SkateCo is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
18. All food and drink are to be kept in the snack bar area.
19. SkateCo reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, back packs or similar items when entering or leaving building.
20. Please report all accidents to management.
21. Patron's must follow all posted and verbal rules and instructions. (State Law)
22. Parents will be held responsible for the actions of their children.
23. Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone for any reason.245. Patron’s are requested to report any conditions that they believe may jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
24. NO REFUNDS.
25. Admission closes one hour prior to the end of the session.
26. All person's entering the building assume all risk regarding accidents and injury - SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Copyright © 2022 SkateCo - All Rights Reserved.
Online ticket sales end 1 hour before the session begins. Admission is available at the door but may be limited at times due to capacity and staffing.